I'm logged in but my course isn't in my account.
This is usually because you have two different accounts in our system: your course is attached to one account, but you're logged into the other.
Here's what to do:
- First, check My Courses to verify that the course is definitely missing from your account.
- Find the registration email that you received when you signed up. If you can't find it, try searching your mailbox for the words "UrAbility action required".
- Note the email address that your registration email was sent to.
- Click here to go to your student profile and make sure it's the same email address.
If you find that you're logged in with the wrong email address:
- Sign out of the course (this link will log you out immediately).
- Go to the login page and sign back in with the correct email address.
- If necessary, you can reset your password from the login page.