I finished the course but I haven't received my Certificate of Completion.
Your Certificate of Completion will be automatically sent to you via email when you complete 100% of the lessons in the course.
If your certificate email has not arrived within 15 minutes, please check the following:
- Make sure you're checking the same email address that you use to log into the course.
- Check your SPAM folder or try searching your mailbox for "UrAbility" to find our email.
- Look at the course curriculum and make sure it says "100% complete" at the very top.
Find incomplete lessons and complete them:
- A checkmark means that a lesson is complete.
- A half-circle is the lesson you are currently viewing.
- An open circle is an incomplete lesson.
Find any incomplete lessons in the course curriculum, view those lessons, and then click "Complete and Continue" at the top of each one.