I'm still having trouble logging into the course. Help!
First things first: Take note of what happens when you try to log in.
The most common issue is an incorrect email address or password, and you'll see an error message like this:
Here's what to do:
- Verify that you're using the correct email address to log in. Find the registration email that you received when you signed up. If you can't find it, try searching your mailbox for the words "UrAbility action required". Make sure that the email address it was sent to is the same one that you're using to log in.
- Reset your password. You can do this by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If the password reset email hasn't arrived within about 5 minutes, check your SPAM folder or try searching your mailbox for "UrAbility" to find it.
- Clear the cache in your web browser. If you're sure you have the correct email and password, login problems could indicate a glitch in your browser.
If you've tried all of the steps above and are still unable to log in, send us an email.
Please help us help you by including the following in your message:
- Your full name
- The email address that you registered with
- A description of exactly what's happening when you try to log in, including any error messages
- A screenshot of error messages or anything else unusual you're seeing
Click here to send us an email.